Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Avatar help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to be a lame noob but can someone tell me how to add an Avatar? I saw an option for uploading one when I signed up but it didn't work. Now I can't find an option to add one when I go to my profile. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should be able to go to your profile and click "view/update" then click on "Click here to upload a custom avatar".

    Then be sure to click 'custom' from the drop down menu to the right of that.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looky HERE.

    Baimun even drew nifty diagrams.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm.. not working. Wonder if the file I'm trying to upload isn't compatible. It's the same one I'm using for the Spawn board but it's not showing up. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Do you get the message that a custom avatar is available for you?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah. It says that in bold type at the bottom of the "Your Avatar" text block - below "Click here to upload a custom avatar." I keep going through the steps to upload the avatar but nothing happens. Probably because I'm on a Mac. That's ALWAYS the problem! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and you selected custom from the drop down menu. then I blame the Mac. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    does the mac come with cheese?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    does the mac come with cheese?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lettuce, pickles AND special sauce. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    and you selected custom from the drop down menu. then I blame the Mac. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Drop down menu? Now I'm really confused. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •